INSTRUMENTATION JOURNEY 3
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES PLEASE SELECT "SMS" AS CONTACT PREFERENCE!
Plan & layout instrument threaded and socket weld piping, tubing tray routes and instrument devices, install instrument piping. Install instrument tray, single tube and multi-tube instrument tubing and instrument stands and devices.
Perform hydrostatic and pneumatic testing of pipe and tubing.
- Fabricate instrument tray supports.
- Layout tubing tray routes and install tubing tray,
- Bend and install instrument tubing.
- Install instrument stands and devices.
- Measures, cuts, threads pipe.
- Fabricate supports for piping and install piping.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Support tool box safety meeting and follow safety rules.
- NCCER+ certified.
- 36+ months documented field experience.
- May require a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions and document, plan and perform work activities independently.
- The degree of job responsibilities and requirements may vary depending on months of experience.
- Rate information using personal judgment or standards that can be measured or checked.
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Perform a variety of duties which may change often.
- Perform arithmetical operations rapidly and accurately.
- See detail in objects or drawings as 3-dimensional objects.
- Work at heights without fear.
If applicable to the project, etc.
NP=Not Present, O=Occasionally (0-33%), F=Frequently (34-66%), C=Constantly (67-100%)
Pushing: 70 ft-lb
Pulling: 70 ft-lb